Old Monk isn’t just a bottle but an experience in a dark sultry package. It has legions of fans that have gone from tipsy to completely sloshed on this intoxicating dark rum.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is all about attracting and retaining customers by creating interesting, useful and relevant content that can affect the customers’ choices and have a sway over their buying behavior.
No matter what the content marketing strategy is, how it eventually gets translated to the customer and helps them connect to your brand is purely dependent on the content.
The trick behind a good content marketing strategy is not just stringing some clever words together in neat sentences and spreading them around but evoking response amongst your audience by telling a beautifully crafted story.
Generally, it is a well written or humorous line, or a creative with a catchy phrase; anything that strikes a chord.
The bottom line being that good content sells.
Let’s delve a little further and see how the world leverages content marketing.
- 60% of marketers create at least a piece of content daily (Source: Emarketer)
- Each day about 2 million blogs are written (Source: MarketingProfs)
- 51% of buyers rely on content to make purchase decisions (DemandGen Report)
What do we do?
Unlike hardcore selling whereby we are pitching your product, we instead pull in customers by informing them about your brand.
We form a bond with them where we hear their side of the story and find out their specifications and needs from your brands. Then strive to deliver it to them.
It’s not just a great way to communicate with your customers but also to understand their buying choices.
Our content marketing strategy helps you to position your products or services so they reach the right audience and fit well with their suitability.
Not only is our content rich in substance but highly relatable too.
Our Content Marketing Strategy
- Developing sound strategies to help you understand where you stand currently and where you need to be.
- Auditing client’s content for a sound starting point
- Developing content marketing editorial calendar to organize the efforts and visualize the publishing frequency and pattern
- As a content marketing agency, our single point of focus is to help your business grow and provide you services that cater to your content marketing needs.
- We help you understand the value of branded, cohesive content and help you adapt to the methodology of inbound marketing.
Why Content Marketing?
- The audience doesn’t just like being fed with information and there is a great abyss of difference between feeding informational garbage and generating interest through content marketing.
- In order to generate good leads, it’s important to have a well-thought and implemented brand strategy in place.
- There are a plethora of channels and each has its own audience. Also, all these audience use that particular platform for different reasons.
- Content needs to be created and presented via these channels in a way that’s cohesive and doesn’t end up as a tangled mess, not fitting well with the theme of the platform.
- Content which is hastily created to cover a myriad of topics often gets confusing and doesn’t promise unique substance. Great content strategy eliminates such issues from cropping up.
1. Creating Content
However generic your industry might seem to you, you can always create something of interest to someone.
We help you create an incredibly overwhelming variety of content that is capable of delivering the greatest return and demonstrating the value of your brand to your customers.
We provide you with perfect proportion of blogs, social media, emails, infographics, visualizations, etc. solely according to your buyers’ persona.
“Google wants plagiarism free and unique content, something that is original and stands out and this is exactly what we at Brandsmartini deliver.”
2. Content Promotion
Build it and they will come. It doesn’t apply to content. It’s imperative to distribute the content well beyond your website. It’s the only way that takes content to the right hands.
We amplify the content reach through:
- Social Media Promotion (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Content Outreach Campaigns
- Native Advertising
- Sponsored Content
3. Content Reporting
In all honesty, you cannot manage what you cannot measure. Hey, we definitely can. We provide you with narrowed down reports that do not bog you down with redundant information.
These reports help you align your efforts and strategies to what actually works.
We define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and actively monitor the performances based on these well-defined goals.
Advantages of our Content Marketing strategy
At Brandsmartini, everything we do begins with a marketing strategy. Every day we invent inbound marketing strategies, at the heart of which lies content.
Content that everyone craves, that takes our readers on a journey. Content that surprises them, encourages them and challenges their assumptions. Content that inspires them to take action.
The magic, of course, lies in the hands of the one who creates such invigorating content. The high it infuses comes from a barrel old spirit. Its effect never diminishes.
Good content just like a bottle of old monk has a long life. They both skillfully capture stories told and untold and each word of drop evokes nostalgia.