Miniatures are on the rise and why not, they are the most convenient way to relish on your favorite liquor while you are on the go.
What is Mobile Marketing?
There was a time when the usage of mobile phones was limited only to the elite few of the society, while for the rest it was an item of luxury.
Fast forward to the present time and you see that from an item of luxury they have gone on to become an item of necessity.
A major amount of people accessing the internet do it on their smartphones or tablets.
The rise of smartphones and tablets gave birth to tailored-content and multi-channel marketing opportunities called Mobile Marketing.
We’re pretty sure you are reading this through a mobile device. If you’re still not satisfied and feel like
mobile marketing can be ignored, read through the following facts.
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone (Smart Insights)
- Tablets account for highest add-to-cart rate (8.58%) on e-commerce platforms. (Smart Insights)
- 68% of brands have an integrated mobile marketing strategy (Salesforce)
What do we do?
We take pride in advertising on the handiest gadget the human kind possesses.
At Brands Martini, we create customized solutions that complement the growing trends prevalent in the current era of smartphones. Our creative and eye catching mobile marketing campaigns bring to your brand an increased visibility and traffic.
- We thoroughly research the applications and technology we’d be using for your brands
- Finding the best possible combinations of services to help you reach out
- Customizing the mobile marketing campaigns as per your brand’s nature and scale
Why Mobile Marketing?
We understand that mobile marketing has a great reach and since every business wants to target a specific group of customers, Mobile Marketing makes for a very effective marketing strategy.
At Brandsmartini, we create perfect miniatures, which aren’t just loaded with intoxicants as lethal as fully fledged bottles but can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime at one’s own convenience.
Mobile Marketing services that our digital marketing agency lends are:
- Mobile Websites
- Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Bulk SMS Marketing
- Location Based Marketing
- Mobile Search Ads
- Mobile App Development
- Mobile App Marketing and Promotion
In the present age, it’s not just the use of mobiles that’s gaining the momentum but their really famous feature called application, which is spreading like a wildfire in the jungle of marketing.
Ignoring the rise in mobile devices and the growing usage of apps can seriously hamper the marketing of any product as it would visibly reduce the portals through which brand awareness can be generated.
People generally keep scrolling through their apps and check them as soon as they receive a notification, which is why mobile marketing yields immediate results.
According to Smart Insights, apps account for 89% of mobile media time and 26% of the consumers start mobile research with a branded app.
You can not only always stay in touch with your customers but also provide them with relevant information such as special deals, sales, new product arrivals and more.
How would your brand benefit from mobile apps?
- Increased visits to your mobile-friendly website
- Direct visits
- More subscribers and followers
- Revenue through advertising (If you plan to advertise on your mobile app)
- Brand awareness
Mobile users tend to download apps on their devices and the frequency of such apps being downloaded and used increased to such an extent that apps were even termed the ‘word of the year’ in 2010.
Advantages of our Mobile Marketing strategy
Mobile marketing can be extremely beneficial to your business in many ways, some of which are listed below:
- It is customized to reach out to every individual and deliver the brand message effectively making it the most targeted marketing strategy.
- It can reach out to people who are on the go and is a great medium for customer interaction where lack of time is an issue.
- It is also the fastest way to communicate with a large audience as messages over mobile get delivered within seconds.
- Due to its wide reach and personalized approach, it has a much higher response rate as compared to other forms of marketing.
- The results that are generated through mobile marketing are quantifiable as they can be tracked far easily through downloads, page visits and other options.
Instant high; anytime, anywhere.