Unit No. 101, 102,
Block - F, Plot No. 14,
Local Shopping Complex,
Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar,
5 Strategies To Make Your Facebook Ads More Successful
Facebook Marketing is one of the most basic yet influential digital marketing strategies. But due to increased competition, just the basic marketing techniques won’t provide you the results you want. According to the latest reports, around 94% of the companies invest in facebook marketing to reach customers and 67% of those intend to invest more in their Facebook marketing campaign in the coming years.
These stats made one thing clear, that you have to take your Facebook Marketing game up a notch if you still want to utilize the social media platform to its fullest.
So,facebook marketing is mostly about content and its distribution. But one factor where most companies lack is the right distribution of content. You have to show the right content to the right audience to get the results, that’s where a Facebook marketing agency like Brands Martini can help you with their innovative marketing strategies.
1. Always Have A Clear Target In Mind – Most of the marketing campaigns fail to deliver the desired results because they don’t try to engage any specific audience, hence, diminishing its influence. It’s good to reach maximum people but it’s better to reach the people who are genuinely interested in your business and intend to make a purchase.
With Facebook’s Audience Insights you will get details about the audience viewing your ads. With that information, you can devise a strategy to target can specific audience.
2. Creative Ads With Better Use Of Graphics and Content – If you want to stand out from the crowd, you must do something new, something creative, something which can highlight your ad between hundreds of other. The way to do this is better utilization of images, videos or any form of media in your ads to the fullest. With creative ideas, you can modify your ads to look better.
You don’t need to make it all shiny and stuff, just try to make it interesting. Your aim is to intrigue your customer with something out of the ordinary.
3. Improve Your Landing Page – Facebook Ads can get the users to visit your website but from then the website’s layout and quality will matter. A good landing page with creative design and quality content will help your cause and the user is more likely to buy.
4. Create Urgency With Impressive – Nothing makes a customer happier than a SALE!!! With exciting offers, you should create ads which can get you results. Create real urgency with an exciting offer over limited time. This strategy can help to create a surge on your website.
5. Show Customer Testimonials – Nowadays people don’t buy anything unless it has a good review. Similarly, if you want people to visit you just show them testimonials from satisfied real customers and they will definitely think about giving you a chance.
- Published on
- September 10, 2018
- Brands Martini
found us interesting?
catch up over the drink
Unit No. 101, 102,
call us for meeting