Unit No. 101, 102,
Block - F, Plot No. 14,
Local Shopping Complex,
Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar,
Proven Ways To Attract And Retain Website Visitors
Putting in the time and effort to come up with great content is a choice. It’s a choice that would eventually transform you from a mere, mundane product to a roaring, opulent brand. There are also numerous, easier approaches. Approaches that won’t let you rank well among the search engines, which in turn, wouldn’t get your business anywhere and would lead your resources down the drain.
Your path to retain the customers is clear. You need to put up great content on your website. Content that is brimming with keywords that would boost the search engine rankings and help you with increased leads.
We understand it’s not always possible to spend hours refining pieces of content on your website and it is just not feasible to pour your heart into it; there are however some simple yet effective ways to minimize the bounce rate and retain visitors for longer durations:
1. Come up with a design that makes up for a pleasant user experience: original and unique, yes, we all want our websites like that. Design your website in a way that it presents your content in the most aesthetic way. How do you do that?
- Go sober on the backdrop: Refrain from fancy gimmicks and let your content shine
- Use a readable font: Your content should be legible because it coerces the readers to stick around.
- Let the content breathe: A clean, visually appealing content is a real treat to the readers’ eyes.
2. Analytics are powerful: If you don’t already know what’s working in your site’s favour and what’s not, then we’d have to say that you seriously lack actionable strategies. It is always a great idea to dive into the analytics. It gives you a solid insight into your business and your visitors’ likes and dislikes and is critical to make targeted improvements.
3. Accessibility: From a visitor’s point of view, a great website is one which isn’t designed poorly and proffers seamless accessibility. Visitors get to a website for a variety of reasons. It’s essential that the website is equipped with the called for features like XML sitemaps, title bars, logical menu structures and readily available contact details. Anything less reflects badly on your brand.
4. Go beyond monotonous posts: Good content gets the attention it deserves. You need to ensure that the visitors get a lot more. To do that, you must:
- Use visual media: Images, videos, slideshows, infographics, GIFs etc.
- Respond to the visitors’ queries: It goes beyond saying that ignoring the customers is the worst thing you can do. Be of service and see them coming back again and again.
- Offer newsletters and options to subscribe
Apart from these front-end optimizations, there are a few general things you need to take care of if you want your visitors to stick around.
- Optimize your website for mobile devices.
- Constantly check for 404 errors
- Reduce the page-load time
Brimming with digital expertise, Brandsmartini is a digital marketing firm in India formed by digital addicts. From thorough web analysis to specially brewed content, we can help you make all the changes in your digital marketing strategies. Contact us right away.
- Published on
- February 8, 2017
- Brands Martini
found us interesting?
catch up over the drink
Unit No. 101, 102,
call us for meeting