Unit No. 101, 102,
Block - F, Plot No. 14,
Local Shopping Complex,
Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar,
What Is a Pillar Page in SEO? And Why It Help For Search Engine Rankings?
Digital marketing keeps getting bolder and wider. There are so many things that we don’t understand how they work or either they matter or not. I know that there are few of you who know s about pillar pages or even how they work. Those who do know them, know little about how they work or if they matter or not.
What is a Pillar Page?
Theoretically, a pillar page is a mini-page inside your website where topics of different content that are present in your website are listed. In other words, it’s more of the table content. For instance, your website might be talking about all the services you offer.
All the services are obviously under a certain topic like for a digital marketing company, some of the basic services are social media services, SEO, content marketing etc. In this case, a pillar page puts all your content in a topical cornerstone where customers can access easily and select the topic of their choice from there. Let’s take a look at the,
Advantages or Benefits of a Pillar Page
In this section, we will focus on how a pillar page will help ensure high search engine rankings. However, to ensure that the pillar page is maximally effective, I will include what you can do and the advantage of doing it.
- A well-introduced pillar page will help pull the web visitors to read the rest of your content. This will mean that they will spend more time on your website.
- Pillar pages help organise your content in a strategic manner. Different topics are listed and this puts the customers in a position to select the topic they want to read. This is a feature that shows simplicity. Most people tend to prefer websites that are they can manoeuvre their way around without much complexity. This will definitely increase the search engine rankings.
- Infuse proper keywords in your pillar page so that upon any organic search result, your content will appear and through the pillar page you can direct as many Google users to your website as possible.
- Include a reach-out part in your pillar page. Give a call to your customers and visitors to speak to you. You can leave your social media handles at their disposal. This show that you are a committed person and this encourages more and more traffic to your site.
- Another thing you can do to ensure that your pillar page is very effective, share it to different audiences. You can send it to those who reach you out through email or social media. You can also post it in different Social media platforms. Make the pillar page user-friendly to compel as big traffic to your site.
Also, Read TOP 5 SEO TIPS & STRATEGIES IN 2019
- Published on
- June 28, 2019
- Brands Martini
found us interesting?
catch up over the drink
Unit No. 101, 102,
call us for meeting